Tuesday, April 6, 2010

are you a "Barber" believer??

I dun go to barber of coz.  But my brother.  Mum and dad LIKE to bring him to barber for haircuts.  Coz cheap?  Or wat?  I dunno.  But i always prefer bringing him to salon.  Anyway, kids cut for RM10 only.  Not much difference from Barber.  This time, we argued, i lost, so Ryan goes to a Barber! 

This is before (Salon cut) 
 
















Cut Cut Cut, trim trim trim... 

















And this is After (Barber cut).
 
















Which one do you prefer?? 

3 comments:

Yi Ru said...

Erm.....
I prefer the 1st want :)

Unknown said...

I definitely prefer salon!

my wong 美蓉 said...

This hair style remind me of Ken and Ben ! They already abandon this hair style few years ago !! Go to those residential salon, for student hair cut also RM10 nia !